- For Windows please use the provided installer.
- For Mac, after downloading the dmg file, in order to install Kerkythea please drag and drop Kerkythea folder inside Applications folder. To run Kerkythea the first time, please right click and then select to Open the application. The following times, simply double click on Kerkythea file (inside Applications / Kerkythea folder).
Important Note for MacOSX Users Note that for OSX 10.8 (or newer) X11 is also required, as it is no longer included with OSX (but X11 server and client libraries for OS X are available from the XQuartz project). Please find details and links here. Once you download and install it, please restart your machine (logout is necessary) so that X11 to be the default server.
Then, right click on Kerkythea from within the Applications folder. Click Ok to open it to the dialoge menu and Kerkythea and should be opened correctly.
Note that after upgrading your OSX version, downloading, reinstalling and running the server latest version once again may be needed for making it again the default server and allow Kerkythea to work. In case you are epxeriancing issues with Kerkythea and Sierra version please upgrade to High Sierra.
Download SketchUp Plugin
For SketchUp 6, 7, 8, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 (Make or Pro)
To install SU2KT Ruby plugin script with the .rbz format:
1. We recommend logging into your computer as an admin before installing any Ruby scripts.
This will make the installation go more smoothly and ensure that files get installed in the proper places.
2. Select Window > Preferences (Microsoft Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (Mac OS X). The Preferences dialog box is displayed.
3. Click on Extensions. The Extensions panel is displayed.
4. Click on the Install Extension button. The Open dialog box is displayed.
5. Locate the SU2KT file to install (.rbz).
6. Click on the Open button. The Ruby plugin appears in the list of extensions.
7. Restart SketchUp.
For Google SU2014+: Unzip the rbz file into Sketchup\Plugins >> Sketchup\Plugins\su2kt\ >> Sketchup\Plugins\su2kt.rb Overwrite all older files. On PC the Plugins folder is: "C:\Users\