- For Windows please use the provided installer.
- For Mac, after downloading the dmg file, in order to install Kerkythea please drag and drop Kerkythea folder inside Applications folder. To run Kerkythea simply double click on Kerkythea file (inside Applications / Kerkythea folder).
Note that for OSX 10.8 (or newer) X11 is also required, as it is no longer included with OS X (but X11 server and client libraries for OS X are available from the XQuartz project). Please find details and links here. Once you download and install it, please restart your machine so that X11 to be the default server.
Then, run Kerkythea and should be opened correctly.
Note that after upgrading your OSX version, downloading, reinstalling and running the server latest version once again may be needed for making it again the default sever and allow Kerkythea to work.
* For MacOSX 10.6 (or older) there is also an installer available.
Download SketchUp Plugin
To install SU2KT Ruby plugin script with the .rbz format:
1. We recommend logging into your computer as an admin before installing any Ruby scripts.
This will make the installation go more smoothly and ensure that files get installed in the proper places.
2. Select Window > Preferences (Microsoft Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (Mac OS X). The Preferences dialog box is displayed.
3. Click on Extensions. The Extensions panel is displayed.
4. Click on the Install Extension button. The Open dialog box is displayed.
5. Locate the SU2KT file to install (.rbz).
6. Click on the Open button. The Ruby plugin appears in the list of extensions.
7. Restart SketchUp.
For Google SketchUp 8 and earlier:
Unzip the rbz file into Sketchup\Plugins
Overwrite all older files.
On PC the Plugins folder is:
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Sketchup ... \Plugins
For SU2014+ in user folder: "C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014\SketchUp\Plugins\"
On MAC the Plugins is:
Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Google Sketchup ...... /Sketchup/plugins
For SU2014+ in user folder: ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins