- For Windows please use the provided installer.
- For Mac, after downloading the dmg file, in order to install Kerkythea please drag and drop Kerkythea folder inside Applications folder. To run Kerkythea simply double click on Kerkythea file (inside Applications / Kerkythea folder).
Note that for OSX 10.8 (or newer) X11 is also required, as it is no longer included with OS X. Please find it here. Once you download and install it, please restart your machine so that X11 to be the default server.
Then, run Kerkythea and should be opened correctly.
* For MacOSX 10.6 (or older) there is also an installer available.
Download SketchUp Plugin
To install SU2KT Ruby plugin script with the .rbz format:
1. We recommend logging into your computer as an admin before installing any Ruby scripts.
This will make the installation go more smoothly and ensure that files get installed in the proper places.
2. Select Window > Preferences (Microsoft Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (Mac OS X). The Preferences dialog box is displayed.
3. Click on Extensions. The Extensions panel is displayed.
4. Click on the Install Extension button. The Open dialog box is displayed.
5. Locate the SU2KT file to install (.rbz).
6. Click on the Open button. The Ruby plugin appears in the list of extensions.
7. Restart SketchUp.
- For Windows/MacOSX v_3_17 (52.9 KB) (Older version)
- For Windows: Locate the folder that SketchUp uses for its Plugins and paste there the su2kt folder and the su2kt.rb file. A usual location may be this: C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2015\SketchUp\Plugins
In case the Program Data folder is hidden, enable the Show Hidden Files or Folders option from the Folder Options. Inside SketchUp, you will be able to open Kerkythea Menu from View>Toolbars and enable SU2Kerkythea
- For Mac: Locate the folder that SketchUp uses for its Plugins and paste there the su2kt folder and the su2kt.rb file. A usual location may be this: Macintosh ▸ Users ▸ username ▸ Library ▸ Application Support ▸ SketchUp 2015 ▸ SketchUp ▸ Plugins
In case the Library folder is hidden, press ⌘J to open the View Options and enable Show Library Folder option. Inside SketchUp, you will be able to open Kerkythea Menu from View>Tool Palettes and enable SU2Kerkythea