[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Dead Links in Forum
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dead Links in Forum

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

cheneymax

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Dead Links in Forum

Hey there!

I've been trying (read struggling) to learn even the basics of rendering. I've been plenty proficient in SU for many years, and figured I'd like to add that bit of wow factor to my presentations, so I came here :D.

Anyway, I've been going back in the forums and trying to learn what I can without asking, but it seems that every link that is referenced in different posts is dead. Maybe I'm just unlucky and keep needing that unobtainable information, but I figured I'd ask if this is something that is already known (like if the forum was moved at some point or something and killed the links). I'm tired of finding the perfect fix, that getting hit in the face with a "404 Not Found" error ](*,) .

Thanks for any input!

-Max
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Re: Dead Links in Forum

Forum needed a emergency rebuild and unfortunately lots of links got broken. Most cases one can replace "phpBB2" with "forum"(in link). Even Kerkythea is no longer maintained it still can produce good results.
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies

Return to Bug List