[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - cross platform file exchange cant find bitmaps
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

cross platform file exchange cant find bitmaps

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

terrasprite

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 pm

cross platform file exchange cant find bitmaps

Hi there,
I use KT on both mac and pc. I've found that opening a KT scene after copying the .xml and textures folder to my mac the application can't locate the bitmaps folder. Any ideas?
At the moment I have to reattach every texture rather tediously.
David
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Re: cross platform file exchange cant find bitmaps

If scene (.xml) and textures are in the same folder, KT should find them. Other vice I would save as scene + textures and use .kzx format.
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

terrasprite

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:49 am

Thanks for replying.
I didn't think of taking the bitmaps out of the folder and placing them with the .xml. Thanks I'll give that a go. Initially KT appeared to be looking for the bitmap folder using the PC path that starts with C:... etc. I was hoping there was a way of making it see a relative address rather than absolute.

I expect that with your solution, when I save again the bitmaps will save to a new local TX_ folder. We'll see.

The .xzl format sounds good too. Didn't notice it was there. Will try.

thanks again. I've only been using KT for a month or so.
<<

arachnox

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:39 am

I have the same problem but it didn't help. What else can I try?

Return to Bug List