[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Problems with material libraries
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems with material libraries

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Nph92

Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Problems with material libraries

I have installed a few material libraries, and at quite a few of them ive got an error, and leaving them without any use. My conclusion is that they hasnt been correctly downloaded before i tried installing them, but now when i try it with complete downloads of them it says: "This library already exists" and so on..
So how can i remove this nonfunctional libraries?
Note. Ive tried doing it through /kerkythea/materialEditor/libraries, but weird enough, none of my existing libraries is placed there, so where are they installed? I mean, not even the ones that i use and that works, is placed there!
<<

Student

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Re: Problems with material libraries

if you find the files in program files (as in: my computer/C drive/program files/kerky/Material editor/libraries), then when you get rid of them they dissappear from the library and can be re-loaded.
<<

Nph92

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:36 am

Thats kind of exactly what i explained! Theyre not located in that direction! I know they should be, but for me they arent located there, so im not sure what to do now..
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm

why don't you do a search of your computer for the names of the material libraries you are trying to install that are being reported as already installed?

Return to Bug List