[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Installation Failed Mac?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Installation Failed Mac?

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

JakeMM

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Installation Failed Mac?

<<

JakeMM

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Re: Installation Failed Mac?

Further update:

I looked in the utilities folder and found out X11 is not installed as standard on Mountain Lion (I assumed it was, just like on the Leopard). I double clicked it and was taken through the install steps for it.

I still get the same error during the Kerkythea install however? I've even opened X11 prior to the install starting and I still get the same message in the same place?

Any ideas?
<<

JakeMM

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Further update:

Been working on this all day and finally got the program sorted by copying the package contents over into the applications folder.

The only issue I have now is with the exporter...

I've copied the required folder and file into the Plugin's folder in SU8, but nothing's showing up in Sketchup. I've also tried renaming the folder as a .plugin, as well as trying the files in different places within the Sketchup contents. So far though, nothing has worked.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks
<<

mwm 5053

KT-Senior

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Is this what you see in plugins folder
Attachments
su plugins.jpg
<<

nattywalker

Post Sat May 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Thats the same problem i have with my mac. The application works fine, but then the plug in doesn't to appear anywhere on sketch up either. Please help I'm desperate
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 17.15.54.png
<<

nattywalker

Post Sat May 03, 2014 4:18 pm

I have the same problem. My plug in folder doesn't appear anywhere on sketch up, it looks exactly like the picture you posted though. Please help

Return to Bug List