[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Material Editor Bug?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Material Editor Bug?

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

wmgehjsc

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Material Editor Bug?

Hello I am relatively new to Kerkythea so I might not be doing something correctly however that said I have read quite a bit and searched both on this forum and the internet in general to no avail for a solution.

My problem is this: After modify materials with the Material Editor in Kerkythea when I click the "Apply Changes" button at the bottom of the Material Editor the materials are reset to some sort of default (black?).

This occurs a random, sometimes the modify materials values are accepted and than for no particular reason at other times they are not.

Once the material has been "defaulted" the only way to get the old values back or to modify them is to reapply the material and start over in the Material Editor hoping that when the "Apply Changes" is clicked it dose not default the material values again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Additional info:
Kerkythea version: v2.0.19 Windows 32 bit
Attachments
screenshot.02-02-2011 10.23.55.jpg
Before editing the meterial
screenshot.02-02-2011 10.25.00.jpg
After clicking the &quot;Apply Changes&quot; button
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 pm

yes, I have experienced this many times myself.

in general, if I have a bump or other texture map in a slot and I drag the value slider to zero and then back up from there, then I have the problem you described.

I agree it seems like a bug. But to avoid it, try not to go all the way to zero with your values. It seems like Kerkythea is trying to be helpful when it goes to zero and say to itself "ok, it's a zero - clean this out of RAM" and "poof" it's gone. :x :(

<<

SerCroJoe

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 am

Materials Appear BLACK

<<

timquinn

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Materials Appear BLACK

<<

SerCroJoe

KT-Warrior