[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - I can' get Kerkythea boost to work in SU2014 pro
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I can' get Kerkythea boost to work in SU2014 pro

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

joachimsverd

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 am

I can' get Kerkythea boost to work in SU2014 pro

Hi, I'm trying to get Kerkythea boost to work in Sketchup pro2014. I've sucessfully installed the program and plugin, and everything seems to work fine until model is exported and the popup window says "open exported file in Kerkythea" I press "yes" and nothing happens. I have also tried to import all of my materials from the old version of Kerky into the new one, however I don't seem to find the proper directories. When I go into the Kery folder from program files There are only two files to open: Examples and Licenses, soo... Where do I search for the files that I install my libraries in?
Any help is most welcome.
<<

joachimsverd

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 am

Re: I can' get Kerkythea boost to work in SU2014 pro

Okay, so I've read some posts and tried again, and I've gotten the materials loaded and working fine, however the other problem persists: I cannot launch Kerkythea boost from within Sketchup pro2014.
I followed the instructions from the download site, and pasted the two files su2kt and su2kt.rb into "C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014\SketchUp\Plugins\" as it says in the install guide that comes with the plugin, but to no avail. The menu is in sketchup, all the buttons seem to work just fine, up to the point where it asks "open exported file in kerkythea?" I press yes and nothing happens from there. What am I doing wrong?
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:26 am

the first time you try to open KT from the plugin su2kt it should ask for the location of the Kerkythea.exe file.
accompanying the su2kt script should be a tiny text file, the path to the kerkythea.exe file will be written there automatically, but if it's not, you can do it manually and it should work. look for the .txt file alongside the su2kt.rb in your plugins folder. it may be called something like "kt_path.txt" or something. I don't have su2kt installed, so can not look for you, sorry.

<<

joachimsverd

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:50 am

Hi mate! Thank you very much for the quick reply. I tried to reinstall all the files that comes with the plugin from the dowanloads page, and there was a third file that was called "su2kt_Install.txt"
Still no cigar.

Return to Bug List