FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Please sir, can I have some libraries?

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Gil

Post Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Please sir, can I have some libraries?

Hello everyone, so I have a rather annoying problem...as they generally are...so here goes:

I downloaded Kerkythea for Mac and then tried installing some libraries only to get the following message: "the following archives had problems in installation: Asphalt.mat.zip - Could not import archive library."

I tried a few times with a few material libraries and same result....so I only had the basic pack.

Then a few days later I tried again and it worked!! Jees I was happy! Over the moon! I was doing funny dances and everything in my lounge and spent about 45 mins downloading every single thing except for the models. Then I started playing around a bit and many things just didn't seem to work - the textures just didn't look right - so I thought we'll just come back each day until eventually I'll figure it out.

...aaaanyway a few days later I open up Kerkythea and not only are none of the libraries that I downloaded there anymore, but also the basics library! WTF? And now, when I try installing them again, I get the message as seen above about problems installing!

Uuummmmmm so can someone maybe tell me what is going on? Rather confused about this. It didn't work, then it worked and now it doesn't work again.

Thanks
<<

TipsyDog

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:13 am

Re: Please sir, can I have some libraries?

Houston, you have a problem! I can not install any library of materials! And the Globals, and the Material Scenes to. Nothing at all. Kerkythea Boost x64 v.3.0.1 + Windows 7.
Attachments
Снимок.PNG
<<

TipsyDog

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:39 am

Re: Please sir, can I have some libraries?

OK, problems with material libraries I have figured out by changing permissions. But we have another problem: globals can not be inserted. I instaled a few globals, and when I try to insert one of them, I get an error message.
Attachments
Снимок.PNG

Return to Bug List