[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - SU2KT Wish & Bug list
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SU2KT Wish & Bug list

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

cole_

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Re: SU2KT Wish & Bug list

I have a scene in SU with components. Some are "mirrored" - flipped along red or green direction. When I export them to KT, the mirrored instances require flipping normals as they don't render correctly. When I flip normals, the other components don't render correctly... Of course in SU all the faces are "white" not "violet" - they don't require reversing.

I know that I can split the components and use them as two seperate groups, but this is a memory-greedy way of solving the problem. I hope this bug can be fixed.
<<

Egeria

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 am

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:21 pm

<<

cole_

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:15 am

<<

massimo

KT-Wizard

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 am

Are you using the latest SU2KT exporter? That issue should be fixed.
viewtopic.php?p=81905#p81905
<<

cole_

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:10 pm

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 am

having separate icon for ies and plane lights is my strong wish , dear Tomasz
<<

Maxxdrum

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:00 am

Being able to export sun/shadow animation from SU2KT plugin. I thought this was already possible (is it?) since sun position gets saved in the scenes and works when exporting animations straight in Sketchup, but seems broken/ not working here.

I made a more detailed post with images & youtube clips to illustrate the problem, including the file I'm using.
Please tell me if this is already possible.

Otherwise, if this is not possible, what are my options to achieve this? I was looking at biting the bullet and buying Thea render.
Thank you,

Max Oepen
Image[/url]
<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 pm

there is also a minor bug while using Spherical camera to produse a 360 degree panoramic picture. Face me component will not rotate towards the camera. maybe this is based on Sketchup structure , I don't know. By the way this produce wrong result. At this case I had to explode the face me trees and and all 2d peoples... etc.
<<

ETBadger

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi,

Tried to post a message here this morning but, after a day, it hasn't shown up so I try again. I apologize if this creates double posts.

I just installed SU 2014 and has since had problems with exporting png textures to Kerkythea through SU2KT (latest 3.17 found here). The problem is that png-files gets converted to jpg, with the subsequent loss of transparency in Kerkythea. This problem does not occur when I export from SU 8.

I have also tried to use a couple of older versions of SU2KT (including the one that works fine from SU 8) but none works with SU 2014.

A possibly related problem is that the Kerkythea start-up from SU 2014 has been buggy, often freezin after clicking "yes open model in Kerkythea". This usually requires starting a new export from SketchUp to "kickstart" Kerkythea (after which the second export can be cancelled). This problem doesn't occur at export from SU 8 either.

I would just keep using SU 8 if it wasn't for an extensively modeled scene in SU 2014 that I want to render. SketchUp's refusal to reverse back to older versions makes this a bit problematic.

Any ideas of how to work around this problem would be appreciated.
<<

ElayneOliveira

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:16 pm

My kerkythea keeps crashing when I try to select any materials. First, stops responding then appears the following Image

after that, the program closes. I can't find a way to use kerkythea with this version. I already downloaded latest version of the SU2KT plugin and reinstalled the program, extracted the files (su2kt folder and su2kt.rb) to the right folder ("C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014\SketchUp\Plugins\").

But none of this seems to change anything.

Am I doing anything wrong? can anyone help?

My sistem configs: processor intel core i5; 4gb of Ram; HDD SATA 1Tb ;
Previous

Return to SketchUp