[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - SketchUP 2015 compatibility
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SketchUP 2015 compatibility

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

JGA

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 am

SketchUP 2015 compatibility

I'm presuming there isn't any compatibility issue with the SKUP plugin running in the 64 bit version of SKUP?
<<

akeemmartin

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: SketchUP 2015 compatibility

I have tried to do the plug in like you would for 2014 sketchup and i have been unsuccessful.
<<

akeemmartin

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:15 am

i'm having a major issue trying to get the plug in in 2015. can anyone help?
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:14 pm

If you want a 64-bit blugin for 64-but SU 2015. I am sorry to say, you need to look elsewhere... (from Developers of Kerkythea and SU2KT) is the way to go.
But back to KT2SU, you might want to look if installation path is correct
viewtopic.php?p=93019#p93019
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

clintmccool

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:27 am

So as of now there is no functioning SU > KT plugin for Sketchup 2015?

Is exporting as 3DS (then tediously applying materials in KT) the only way to do that now? Or reverting to a previous version of Sketchup?

Thea for SketchUp looks nice but it's a long way out of my student budget.

Just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything here. Couldn't really find much online about this topic, surprisingly.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 am

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

clintmccool

Post Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Update: Turns out I'm an idiot. When I upgraded to 2015, the SU2KT plugin didn't transfer across for some reason.

All I had to do was put it into the plugins folder for 2015 and it works like a charm. False alarm...
<<

fmarc

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:15 pm

I had the same problem. I had downloaded Kerkythea through Safari. Safari under Maverick and Yosemite ( I just upgraded) is set to not allowed internet plugins that are not apple approved or originated.
Go to Safari/prference/security and check the allow internet plugin box.
You will then see the extension tab appears on the SketchUp menu bar.
Yet, since I upgraded to Yosemite, I have a problem opening KerKythea.... seems that it never ends...
Meanwhile, I downloaded free (for how long?) renderer, Twilight V2

Return to SketchUp