[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - SU2KT 3.19
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SU2KT 3.19

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

ToMasz

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:37 am

SU2KT 3.19

Hi All,

This release fixes issue with automatic opening of KT caused by permission rights. I would like to get a confirmation from you that it works well. I think Win7 & 8 systems were mostly affected by the "bug".

I am also publishing the plugin in RBZ for easier installation, as Trimble SketchUp 8-2015 fully supports this solution.
The installation is being done through SketchUp's - Preferences/Extensions/Install Extension .

Cheers
Tomasz
Attachments
SU2KT3_19.rbz
(53.52 KiB) Downloaded 4880 times
Have You Tried KT's powerful sister yet?!
<<

55hounddogs

Post Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: [New Version] SU2KT 3.18

Hello,

I'm new to Kerkythea and having issues installing them! I am not good with computer work in general so here is what I did, maybe you can direct me:
1. downloaded Kerkythea for Windows, saved under C:\Program Files\Kerkythea Rendering System
2. downloaded Sketchup plugin, saved under C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins

Tried to install the plugin, the file named SU2KT3_18.rbz but I can't seem to do it.
I use Sketchup 8 and it doesn't have "Install Extension" button under "Extension" panel.
Also, when I click to open Kerkythea software itself, the error message pops up saying " Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information".

I was motivated to learn this software and bummed out for not even being able to install... :(
Any help you may offer to this digitally undeveloped person would be much appreciated.
Thank you!
<<

Jim

Post Sat May 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Thanks Tomasz,

Time flies...

After being asked if I want to open the exported model in Kerkythea, Kerkythea is not opened. No errors are shown.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun May 31, 2015 9:17 am

You may need to to see if that helps with KT/SU.

<<

Jim

Post Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:22 pm

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm

not Kerkythea, but the USER needs to be able to have permissions for Kerkythea to save information in the Program Files folder. This is because of the way Win 7 handles permissions compared to Vista and previous OS.

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: SU2KT 3.19

ok, now seems that IES light support also is working fine.
Why the latest KT version does not contain IES lights, and some other folders are missing?
Wich version is functioning fine?
<<

mgfranz

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:02 am

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:46 am

Re: SU2KT 3.19

I am not sure Kerkythea is still developing anymore! ](*,)

Return to SketchUp