[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - sketchup make 2016 with kerkythea 3.19
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

sketchup make 2016 with kerkythea 3.19

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

JohnPe

Post Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 pm

sketchup make 2016 with kerkythea 3.19

I have problems with kerkythea. It is my only plugin in sketchup make 2016, and when i open sketchup it closes in a few minutes(two or three...)
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: sketchup make 2016 with kerkythea 3.19

Are you sure that Kerkythea is installed to the proper file path?
The directories for the various versions of SU plugins folders are as follows - try looking in these places:

The standard SketchUp Plugins root directories are:
Windows SU8: C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins
Windows SU13: C:\Program Files\SketchUp\SketchUp 2013/Plugins
Windows SU14: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2014\SketchUp\Plugins
Windows SU15: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2015\SketchUp\Plugins
Windows SU216: There are 2: C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2016\SketchUp\Plugins and C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2016\SketchUp\Plugins (Twilight Render uses the first one which installs for everyone who uses the computer. The second installs only for the current user.)

Mac SU8: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp 8/SketchUp/Plugins
Mac SU13: ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2013/SketchUp/Plugins
Mac SU14: ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2014/SketchUp/Plugins
Mac SU15: ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins
Mac SU16: ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins

where '~/Library/..." is the same as "/Users/<your_mac_user_name>/Library/..."
Also, OSX has a habit of hiding the ~/Library folder (to protect mac users from themselves, apparently).

<<

JohnPe

Post Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:48 pm

At first, sorry for my english...
I explain:
I knew the first directorie, and in this was the plugin kerkythea yesterday, but yesterday i uninstalled sketchup and i deleted the folders which aren´t deleted, to erase all traces of sketchup. Today i reinstalled sketchup, and kerkythea appeared automatically when i opened sketchup..., but in the first directory didn´t appeared the folder plugin...
I saw the second directory(that i didn´t knew... :P) and in this was the folder plugin, with the plugin kerkythea... I copied all the folder plugin and pasted in the first directory(where it should be).
Sketchup continued closing, so i deleted kerkythea of the two directorys and..., eureka!!, sketchup go good ^^

So i can now use sketchup normally, thank you.

I will continue testing how i can to use kerkythea on sketchup without auto closing.

Proposals are accepted :P
<<

christina.sebastian

Post Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:30 am

Hi! can someone share a link where i can download su2kt for skecthup pro 2016?

Return to SketchUp