[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Blender to Kerkythea problem
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Blender to Kerkythea problem

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Offbeat70

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Blender to Kerkythea problem

Sure the solution is already in the forum, but I didn't found it...

Exporting the Camera Path with the Blender2KT version works well...
But: Speed of camera animation from the IPO-Curve wont work, right?

Then I tryed to export as animation as kst-file. I get the error message "oject camera.target not found"...
What to do??

Thanks for your help...
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:41 am

no blender users with an answer here?!

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:35 am

My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

Offbeat70

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 am

Ok, I explain better:

Kerkythea works great for me, only the camera animation I would like to do in Blender! So I need to have the camera exported, also with speed variations ecc. As I already have my materials in K and in Blender its limited, I would like to assign these in K, also the GI globals like physical sky ...
So I need to export the camera to merge in kerkythea or have a script that works...don`t even know if this is possible...in future maybe I would need also object animation...
I also tried the kst export script, but it comes out a python error message (see my post on thread "KST-Animation Export V 1.0")
Until now I use the script export "kerkythea camera animation" to export an xml to merge with the existing scene...but this is without speed variation of camera movement :(

Anybody has an idea?

Return to Blender