[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Probleme with textures
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Probleme with textures

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

youry

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:37 pm

Probleme with textures

Hi everybody!
So before that I tell you my probleme: you have to know that I'm French and my english is poor. So for answer to me, please don't use too many difficult words and I will do my best for the vocabulary and grammar! :)

And I'm not sure that I'm in the good topic for ask this question.

Now, my probleme with Kerkythea.
I have a scene, and I have made the texturing of it. And I save it. I quit the programm. A few day later, I open my file and the textures aren't here. They wasn't saved. I test it one time more and I have allways this same probleme. :(
Do you know what happend? Have you got an answer?
Thank you.
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Re: Probleme with textures

My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:24 pm

have you tried saving it as 'scene + textures?' also, did you try saving as .kzx file?

I've had the same issue you mention, it has gone away when doing those two things.

<<

youry

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:44 am

Yes, I work with Blender and kerkythea.
>Fletch, thank, before I haven't save with scene and textures. Now it works!
:)
I think this question can be ajout at the FAQ!
Bye!
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:19 am

My work for blender
<<

youry

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:57 pm

<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 pm

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:39 pm

My work for blender

Return to Blender