[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - win32 Blender2KT Bug List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

win32 Blender2KT Bug List

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:06 pm

My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:08 pm

<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:12 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:27 pm

My work for blender
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:32 pm

My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:18 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:41 pm

About the problem of the names :

each geometric object keeps its original name but with 'OB' before . For the future management of the multi material which obliges to split the mesh, the object's name is followed by the material name . A single mesh object would be splitted in 16 different meshes .

In the render data base of Blender, it seems that there is no way to get the original lamp name (and i do not want to modifie this part of the soft). Thus they are all named 'lamp' followed by a number .
My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:12 pm

Hi JMS

When i export a scene from Blender2KT and then i reopen the scene in KT , the scene is turned wrong in KT . What i mean is that when i sett the scene in Blender2KT to front view , in KT it is the top view , everything is mix up and the origin of the scene ( x/y/z= 0.000 ) dont match KT coordinates ( it is important for physical sky and sun position )

The Kerkythea exporter script exports the coordinates of the scene right also the origin and the size of the scene also fits in KT ( comparing the grid from Blender and KT with the scene size)

This problem makes it very difficult to rotate around the scene and navigate the scene in KT do to the changed "top /front /side ...etc)

Hope you can fix it

Greetings Patrick
<<

afecelis

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:49 pm

I think it has to do with world coordinate systems. Blender is XY for 2d and height is Z, and (I assume) KT must be XZ and Y for height. It is a convention problem that also occurs between American and European 3d programs. Space hasn't been standardized yet :wink:
Last edited by afecelis on Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:52 am

In fact, the blender's render data base is located on the camera which becomes the centre of the world .
My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:14 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:25 pm

My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:13 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:03 pm

ok,

i would like to know if the normal vector data are always needed when the << smooth >> parameter is set ?
My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:56 pm

I think that only Giannis knows the answer ....

Greetings Patrick
PreviousNext

Return to Blender