[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - win32 Blender2KT Bug List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

win32 Blender2KT Bug List

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:07 pm

Just tested the last Blender2KTn and thank you for matching Blender and KT grid :D ( navigating in KT is a pleasure now 8) )
But now there is something broken , i dont know if it is the Mesh information or the lights but the lights dont work correct now ( did you do something to the Mesh or light information ?) I am getting very strange results and even i open the file in KT , there is no way to fix it and get a normal render .

Could you please have a look at it

Thank you very much JMS 8)

Greetings Patrick
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:30 am

OK i tested Blender2KTo and the bug is still there .Here is a image ...

I dont know what is going on but it dos not mater what kind of light i use , i always get this kind of strange render ...
Maybe there is something wrong with the geometry export data ...

Greetings Patrick ( The scene is just a cube and a plane with a omni light )
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:22 pm

Hi JMS

I tested Blender2KTp and all the Lights seem to work right :D ( i love the KT Area light and your Mesh light implementation :wink: ) but there is still a problem , here i show it with 2 images ...

Blender2KT direct render ...

xml file opened in KT and sett Cube to Flat ( normal smoothing sett to flat)

It looks like there is a problem with the normal smoothing when exporting the mesh , even i sett in Blender the cube to solid , the information dont seem to get exported ...

Now there is another problem , If i use the Mesh light and open the file in KT , the Mesh light and the Plane have the same name in KTs out-liner .

Thank you for your work JMS 8) , hope you can fix this problems

Greetings Patrick
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:52 pm

I am working on this new problem .
My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:12 am

Hi JMS

It looks like if you use "Auto smooth" in Blender for the objects , then everything work fine :D
There is a problem when you uncheck in the render panel "Ecex. Kerkythea" it still renders the scene but it suppose to just export the scene and not render ... right?

Now i think it would be good if you could increase the max for multiplier in the light panel to 1000.000 ( right now it is 100.000) because for inverse square falloff you sometimes will need higher multiplier values ...

I am very happy with Blender2KT so fare and now i use it exclusively for exporting to KT 8) (no need for obj or the Kerkythea script :lol: )
Thank you very muche JMS

Greetings Patrick
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:44 am

Hi JMS

I find another "bug" , when i use Blender2KT to export the geometry to KT and i open the file in KT , when i use Bevel in KT , it dont work but if i export the geometry as obj then bevel works fine , so it looks like there are some "normals " information missing ( but i dont know :oops: )

Greetings Patrick
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:10 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:04 pm

My work for blender
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:10 pm

My work for blender
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:04 pm

Camera for vertical frame

The problem with the vertical frame is corrected now :

Blender render

Kerkythea render

Blender and Kerkythea blended renders, I hope it is clear enough.
My work for blender
<<

u3dreal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:48 am

Attachments
WeldingNO.jpg
Welding.jpg
KT-TEAM -- Max2KT dev / Blender script writer
macbook 2.16 2GB
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:40 am

My work for blender
<<

u3dreal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:54 pm

KT-TEAM -- Max2KT dev / Blender script writer
macbook 2.16 2GB
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:03 pm

Last edited by jms on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My work for blender
PreviousNext

Return to Blender