[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - win32 Blender2KT Wish List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

win32 Blender2KT Wish List

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:02 pm

My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

frank.bela

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:20 pm

Hi

First of all: many thanks for jms making this great exporter! :D

Just one little question I have (I'm almost sure I should have missed it on the Forum, but) - where is the UV Face Select Mode in the Blender2KT? I've downloaded the newest versions, the dll-s and using it with Blender 245... All works great except that I can't make uv maps... er... I mean I can't figure out how.

Anybody? Help? :lol:

Thanks.

A Hungarian Blender
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:47 pm

My work for blender
<<

frank.bela

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 pm

<<

grzybu

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:38 am

Regards
Grzegorz Rakoczy
http://grzybu.com
<<

grzybu

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:15 am

Regards
Grzegorz Rakoczy
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:16 pm

My work for blender
<<

grzybu

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 pm

Regards
Grzegorz Rakoczy
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:43 pm

My work for blender
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:28 pm

My work for blender
<<

ysvry

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:22 am

hi jms, thx for intergrating kt and blender.

Is the newest version of blenderkt still exporting the scene as a whole?
I read in this forum that someone asked about exporting in layers? That might be a good ideer to speed things up. Maybe you then just can append the part to the rest. For example layer one has the camera, layer 2 the lights layer 3 the non moving objects and layer 4 the moving. So if i only moved the camera only the data from layer one needs to be sent to the renderer as all other data stays the same. In Blender its possible to apend data to an existing scene is that possible in KT too? Well since I strated 3d I have to learn being patient so waiting just a little more wont be that bad if its too difficult for you to implement.
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:58 am

@ysvry

Does KT support layers ?

If there is examples of xml files with such layers, i can try to add this to Blender2KT.
My work for blender
<<

ysvry

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:21 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:27 am

My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 am

Hi ysvry and Jms

you can Append anything you like in KT by using the Merge options which you can find under File - Merge :wink: ..... there are different ways to merge stuff like geometry or just replacing materials , camera, light, render settings ...etc.

when i open a scene in KT and want to make some changes to a object , i go to Blender and send the changed object to a Free Layer and only make this layer visible and export the object .... then in KT i use the Merge option and replace the object ..... very easy :wink:

i am not sure if Jms can implement KTs Merge options in Blender2KT

Greetings Patrick
Previous

Return to Blender