[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - win32 Blender2KT Wish List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

win32 Blender2KT Wish List

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

McHannemann

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:13 pm

I would wish either:
- Kerkythea Material Node with all the structural evilness possible
- a textpad part like in blend to povray where you can replace the material in blender with a defined material during export

due to the fact that you cannot do that in blender at the moment,
this would be urrrrgently needed for animations :-D
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:19 am

Hi JMS

could you include in your Blender2KT build the new particle patch from here
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Blend ... es_Rewrite

would like it very muche 8) :!:

thank you for your work JMS :!:

Greetings Patrick ( if it is not possible , could you post your script that converts particles to mesh ..... this way i could use a different build that includes the patch and so export the particles :wink: )
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:43 am

It is harder to sync the Blender2KT with the current blender CVS if the patched version is too much complicated.
My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

F.ip2

KT-Senior

Post Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:32 am

--
C l a a s E i c k e K u h n e n
Lecturer - Art Metal - Design
Department of Art and Design
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Menomonie, WI 54751
715 232 5323
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:26 am

My work for blender
<<

madcello

KT-Fellow

Post Thu May 17, 2007 8:45 pm

Export XML with the same path as Blend file

<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:12 pm

Hi Jms

i have a urgent wish ..... i need that Blender2KT could match KT scale/dimensions to be able to model with Blender2KT default grid and dimensions (spacing = 1.000 divisions = 10 ) ...... maybe 1 blender unit could represent 1 meter or 10 cm..... this would make modeling with real dimensions much more easy . Right now it looks like i have to downscale my models by 2 to get correct dimensions when i export to KT .

do you think this is possible ?

Greetings Patrick
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:24 pm

Hi Jms

i check it again and Blender Grid and units are x 2 bigger then the size of KT , meaning that i have to scale all models down by 0.50 in Blender2KT to get correct dimensions
could you fix this ?

Greetings Patrick
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:53 pm

My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team