[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - win32 Blender2KT New Versions
This forum board is in read-only mode.
FAQ  •  Login

win32 Blender2KT New Versions

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

u3dreal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 am

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:23 pm

hum,

I always forget this part !! Sorry.
My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

u3dreal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:33 am

KT-TEAM -- Max2KT dev / Blender script writer
macbook 2.16 2GB
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:00 am

Try to find all the new directory. Of course, you can send me the log.

Recently, there was a modif on the svn sconscripts for mac os :
My work for blender
<<

u3dreal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:31 pm

Hi JMS,

thanks fo your help ;)

Ok latest source works Ok although i thought the UV select mode
was missing but found out this is now integrated with the edit mode ..
very cool

ok i did not quite understand what a modif is or how i could use it ..
i'm pretty new to compiling ..

here is the end of the script ...

blend2KT.app not found ??

cheers

u3dreal ;)

maybe we should communicate over googletalk ...
to get theis working
Attachments
sconslogend.zip
(47.4 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
macbook 2.16 2GB
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:06 pm

Is the main directory named "blend2kt" ? I mean the directory in which you downloaded the current svn for this compilation. Did you change something in the config.py file ?
My work for blender
<<

u3dreal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:26 am

Hi JMS,

Ok the main dir is called "blender" .. right the one from the cvs

And i did change something ... i set the lib path right at the beginning
according to the macos libpath ... darwin.8.x...

Ok i disabled exr,openal, and enabled iconv,,..
at least this is what i was told in the tut i read..
I don't know if i get you right ... but the
blender.app is the file that holds the whole blender dir including .blender etc ... you can just access it through the console .. this seems to be special on macos..

i put the files from you to blender/source/blender/yafray/intern
and used patch -p0 blend2KT....patch

No missing files during build ... some warnigs about some variables not
used in the exportKerk_file.. but everthing seems to work OK .. but
building the actual .app

wait l'll just attach it .. the darwin-config.py

thanks for engagement ,,..;)
hope we can find the problem ..

cheers

u3dreal ;)
Attachments
darwin-config.py.zip
(2.06 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
<<

u3dreal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:13 pm

Ok it seems there is just a problem of building the bleder2KT.app
package .... i was able to add the binary to an older on ..
just exchanged with the new one ... which actually got build ..

adding an blender2kt.app to the blender/source/darwin folder
did not help .. the packaed was build but macos refused to start it ..

So i just dropped the binary also created in the same folder into the
.app and it didn't work neither ..

Replacing the blender binary of the normal cvs build did help though ;)

So finally we have blend2KT for mac os !!!

get it here.

cheers

u3dreal ;)

PS JMS if you would like to host it on your site let me know !
macbook 2.16 2GB
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:38 pm

A new patch was released.
My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:41 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:01 pm

My work for blender
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:56 pm

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:56 pm

My work for blender
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:39 pm

Attachments
camera_test.zip
(1.6 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:43 pm

could you try this version :

Just push the button All Cameras.
Last edited by jms on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My work for blender
PreviousNext

Return to Blender