[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - a clear Blender 2 KT explination
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

a clear Blender 2 KT explination

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Isaac

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 pm

a clear Blender 2 KT explination

<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 pm

It is clearly written that blender2kt is based on the internal yafray xlm exporter. If you have already used this exporter, you know how export to kerkythea.

Of course, new users may be too young to know how the old yafray was working, so I will add some words about this.
My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

Isaac

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 pm

noop.....sorry...never used Jafray.......so what do i do to export to KT.

already tried to export in 3ds format and import to KT but the model never imports completely.
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm

I have added this :
My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

Isaac

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Thank you very much jms,

I didn't read the explination u added in your page completely, i tought it was only for users who wanted to render with KT engine within Blender.

It took me some minutes to realize that pressing the render button also exports the scene to KT. And as you explained, to have a good render u have to tweak the smoothness a bit (perhaps subdivision too).

thnaks man, i realy apreciate your work....we al do!!

Just out of curiosity how could i use all 4 thread of my pc when rendering in Blender?
<<

gabrielaca

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:49 pm

to use all 4 cores select render tab in Blender, to your left the first panel is Output, there almost all the way down you´ll find threads:____ there is a small button you have to click to change the number of threads.

bu the way i´ll try the subdiv on my meshes too.
south of the border, down mexico way
<<

Isaac

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:37 pm

thanks for the info gabrielaca

Return to Blender