[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - several quesions on B2Kt
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

several quesions on B2Kt

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

gabrielaca

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:41 pm

several quesions on B2Kt

1-.
is there a way to export all cameras from Blender or am i missing something; because i can only export the camera that is rendering;
2.-
also i can´t make KT to render inside Blender, i installed the most recent Blen2kt and the Dlls, in theire respective folders
3.-
i loose some of the uv´s in the triangulation process, see the tile how it changes from face to face also on the grass, half the face (a triangle) is wrongly mapped.

any help will be apreciated.
Attachments
poolwrong.JPG
south of the border, down mexico way
<<

gabrielaca

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:27 pm

i´ll try subdiv on my meshes, and see if that helps.
<<

gabrielaca

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:24 pm

i trief the subdiv on my meshes but still don´t get it; i read somewhere else on the forums to smooth also, i´ll try it later in the day.
as you can see there are triangulation probs, i exagerated the size of the texture on both pool and carpet.
Attachments
carpetwrong.jpg
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:48 pm

I tested the two files downloaded from my site a hour ago and they works perfectly with a correct Kerkythea 2008 installation on win xp. It works too if the path is set from the ktexport button in blender2kt's user preferences.

About wild effects on the models, please do not use dxf files (avoid 3ds files too) or if you did, entrer in the edit mode select all vertices and do a remove double.
My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

gabrielaca

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:15 pm

thanks jms, i created my files on blender, don´t know why the wrong UV´s, yet, about b2kt, i can live with the export only feature, thanks again.
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm

<<

gabrielaca

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm

<<

gabrielaca

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 pm

still can´t get it rigth.
this is done in KT
this one in Blender internal
Image[/img]

i have flipped my normals, subdivided, set solid and all; i´m going to go back to the material making tutorial, maybe it´s the material that´s wrong, not the mesh.
<<

gabrielaca

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:21 pm

S O L V E D

HA! it was the UV map, i used a bitmap and forgot change the bitmap>options>projection to cubic insted of UV, me oh my.

thanks.
<<

jms

KT-Master

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Curious, blend2kt should export correct uv coords.
My work for blender
Oldy but goldy french group :
<<

gabrielaca

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 pm

ok

this is where i´m at this moment, still tiling from the bitmap, working on that; can´t get caustics to show, see the reflection from water on the wall and windows from half high to the top, well there should be custics reflectig there.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm

If you want caustics from sun, in photonmapping you should use preset with +caustics, if you use unbiased rendering, you need to use MLT(BPT), but then there wont be underwater caustics, only reflected caustics. Tun on soft shadows for sun too.
<<

gabrielaca

Post Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm

caustics

hi Notareal, i used preset 11.- Photon Map+Caustics-high+AA0.3, checked the emit-recive ticks on both materials (water, venetian tile, walls, glass, alumminum)and sun, and no soft shadows on sun.

what else is there to do?
does the water texture need a special layer for emiting caustics? i mean a bitmap on the reflect section? or self-luminance?

the water material came from the water pack material on the repositories.

i´ll apreciate your help.

allready tried with soft shadows on, to no avail.

Return to Blender