[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Render Engine a Confronto
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Render Engine a Confronto

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:14 pm

Thank you very much isma :D
there are three textures "corrupt" but i could open them in photoshop and re save them , now they work correct :wink:

I have 1 question , why is the glass in your render test for KT black ? because the xml file you post , everything is working fine ( sett tracing depth in BiPT to 7 and gamma to 2.2 + exposure to 1.5 with linear lightflow :wink: ) i am making a test and the glass is clear ( i did not changed the materials of the xml file you have post . Maybe you could try a test render with KT again ?

Greetings Patrick
<<

isma

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 pm

hi patricks ;)

tomorrow I surely make una'altra test,
perhaps my error ;)
I will adjourn the tests as soon as possible.

thx
isma

p.s. if you want post a new file zip with the textures :P
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:35 pm

OK here is the file with corrected textures . I only made sure that the glass material is right and sett tracing depth to 7 ( i think that 5 would work also good ) i also sett gamma to 2.2 and exposure to 1.50 ( you can play with the exposure if the image is to dark or to bright :wink: ) the rest of the materials are untouched and my need some tweaking .

http://rapidshare.de/files/30215908/Ker ... e.zip.html

thanks again to isma for sharing this scene :D

Greetings Patrick
<<

isma

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:42 pm

<<

ToMasz

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:27 pm

<<

isma

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:38 pm

<<

F.I.M.

KT-Fellow

Post Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:28 pm

my 3d gallery, free textures and more on http://www.sanmonku.net/

ps. my english is not realy good ;)
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:10 pm

hi isma,

i have a question! how many threads did you allow each program to run?
if you have a dual core machine, it's not fair for some programs to
run 2 threads and other 1.

thanks,
giannis
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:13 pm

hmm... it seems that fryrender is of very good quality (like busyray),
but it's not as much "unbiased" as maxwell (some caustic reflections
are missing from fryrender image).
<<

isma

Post Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:18 pm

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:31 pm

hi isma,

my opinion is to run all programs on your pc, no matter how slow or fast
your pc is and give them similar resources. Ofcourse one can argue
that if the pc has 1000 processors but the app can't see them, then it's
a problem of the app being "obsolete". Nevertheless, personally (and
perhaps some others) would like to see a fair comparison between
the renderers.

keep up your excellent comparison!
giannis
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:44 am

anyone still have a copy of this .xml laying around? now I want to try it. :)

and busyray was a surprise, and is it just me or does Fryrender look as good or better than Maxwell?

Previous

Return to 3dsMax