[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Remote Computer Rendering
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Remote Computer Rendering

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

nburkholder

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Remote Computer Rendering

Hi, This is my first time posting, and forgive me if this has been talked about, but I don't know where to look.

I have a laptop running windows 7 with intel i5. I recently came across a more powerful server that I would like to be able to send renderings to to reduce rendering time and hopefully increase quality as my laptop will not allow me to render higher settings only due to time and over heating.

I have read the topic on network printing but and I understand, apparently, some people may be working on being able to send a render to a render farm. my question is this.

If I connect my server to my laptop and install kerkythea on the server, is there a way I can launch the file to be rendered on the server remotely from my laptop? This way i don't have to have a seperate monitor, keyboard, and mouse for the server.

Thanks.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Remote Computer Rendering

You can use VNC or similar remote desktop program.
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies

Return to Tutorials