[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Problème de rendu sur kerkythéa
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problème de rendu sur kerkythéa

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

benoit62

Post Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Problème de rendu sur kerkythéa

Bonjour à tous.

Je me permets de vous contacté, car cela fait plus d'un an , que j'utilise se logiciel.
Je fais des stades de football avec scketch up , et je renvoie sur kerkythéa pour me permettre d'avoir de beau rendu.
Mais depuis hier il me fait des siennes, en m'indiquant des zones noires , et que le rendu ne peut se faire, comme en témoigne cette capture :

Alors que sur kerkythéa , toutes faces sont correctement en couleurs, je ne voit aucune anomalie !
Si quelqu'un peut m'aider, je l'en remercie d'avance !!!

Bonne soirée. ( désolé, c'est écrit en français ) , car ce forum est Anglais.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 am

Re: Problème de rendu sur kerkythéa

That was very formal and polite French! Tres bien!
Please utilize Google Translate in order to share your questions and comments on this forum so that everyone around the world can help you. :D

Are you using the SU2KT plugin for SketchUp? Which version of SketchUp do you use? How big is the file which you are exporting? Do you have any very high resolution textures? (greater than 2000px wide)

The problem is likely low RAM on the computer, but it's difficult to tell, since you gave nearly zero information about your system, programs used, etc.

<<

benoit62

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello, when I use the latest version of Sketchup, it is the number 8.
My pc, I'm on windows vista 32 bit. (Laptop packard beautiful esay Note SB85, NVIDIA 8600 GS strength).

I never had any problems at my records, except ...
I try to record night, passing a first report was made, but since I can not do .....
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 pm

The latest version of Sketchup is 2014, before that it was 2013, before that it was SU8... so you are definitely using an old version of SketchUp, not the latest version. But, that is not a problem... probably better with SU2KT to use older version of SketchUp.

I believe you are not able to use enough RAM, you are limited to 2Gb on 32bit Vista. So try rendering with MLT render preset 19. It will likely render with limited RAM.

Return to Tutorials