[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Image Missing from SketchUp to KT
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Image Missing from SketchUp to KT

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

KerKirk02

Post Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:13 pm

Image Missing from SketchUp to KT

Hi. I did this bedroom a couple of weeks ago and had just decided to render it in KT yesterday. My plan was just to leave the front of the TV black and just put in some reflectance like it was turned off. Then my mom said something about how nice and comfy the room was while watching TV. I took a screenshot of a movie I have and placed it as an image (drag and drop) onto the front surface of the TV whilst in SketchUp. I then recndered it in KT but was disappointed the image didn't show up. I thought there must be some problem in SU so I checked my materials list in SU since I noticed the image didn't register in KT. Sure enough the image wasn't there so I thought that must be it. I figured I must save the image as a material but didn't like the idea because when I painted (in SU) the TV front the movie image, it looked tiled and not centered (like the image I attached here). So what do I do guys? How can you place an image like frame a picture and the TV thing in SU to be rendered in KT? Thanks!
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: Image Missing from SketchUp to KT

explode the image to be a texture

Return to Tutorials