[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Getting Started - KT2008 Echo
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Getting Started - KT2008 Echo

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

jmiranda

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:06 pm

<<

uncle b

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:27 pm

how can i reduce the intensity of the light and i want the table light to reflet how can i do that? i am new to KT.
Attachments
room.jpg
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:47 am

Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

cl09

Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:07 am

Re: Getting Started - KT2008 Echo

When I click on the item to download the file in order to start the tutorial it asks for a username and a password to access it. I insert my username and my password used for the registration and it wont let me log in. (I don't know if they are suppose to be the same).
Thanks
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

lghtndesign

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:34 am

Can't d/l login required?
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 pm

<<

Khays

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm a total newbie to rendering and need to work through the tutorial but cannot seem to find the tutorial model through the link provided in the tutorial PDF. Can someone direct me to where the model is located?
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:15 pm

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:52 pm

I found this on my hard drive in my folder for Getting Started 2008.
It's called "Bedroom Modern" - I believe it is the correct file you are looking for. 8)
Attachments
Getting-Started-Bedroom-XML.zip
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 816 times

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:58 am

Hello everyone.
I've prepared a fast start guide due to the latest released version of KT and Su2KT plugin. it is a direct path to the quality renders out of KT and very time saving for those who are going to learn every needed thing about the lighting, render setting, material adjustments and many more. It also includes a free rich pack of starter materials that suports the bundle
One may grab it from SCF shop:
http://sketchucation.com/shop/books/168 ... nd-edition
Previous

Return to Tutorials