[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Blue Wooden Planks
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Blue Wooden Planks

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

KerkySketcha

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Blue Wooden Planks

Hello all together,

I`m trying to make my first material...and I`m not really deep into that.
I really love KT.... but I think that I have to learn tons of things!

Now I try to make my first material.... to learn how it really works.
And now its time.... to get a feedback from you all....

Hopefully I made a good job...??? :-s

If not...maybe you can get me some advice to make it better!

Thanks in advanced,

KerkySketcha
Attachments
Blue Wooden Planks.jpg
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Re: Blue Wooden Planks

:? for such a material the KT ball is not so good sample... I'd apply the material to the floor and remove the ball from the scene.
As I can see, it seems the diffuse texture is a bit too small in resolution. Then, I think it lacks some reflection even if it's a matte material
<<

KerkySketcha

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Re: Blue Wooden Planks

Hi Tridem,

thanks for you info. I follow your instructions to put the material on the K-Ball scene without the ball...
Better so?

Cheers KerkySketcha
Attachments
blue wooden planks on the floor.jpg

Return to Materials