[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - i cant download????
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

i cant download????

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

w.moore46

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm

i cant download????

Every time i attempt to download and transfer to my materials file it doesn't show up. I was able to do it with the water pack, but everything else just shows a name and no files. I don't know what to do!! I have attached an image of what i see.
Attachments
problem.png
this is what i get
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: i cant download????

the names of the files inside the materials packs must be the exact same as the name of the folder and of the pack itself. If you try to rename something manually inside windows explorer or whatever, it will not work.

It's best to install the libraries via Kerkythea, File>Install.
It will extract everything properly for you.

Return to Materials