[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Procedurals
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Procedurals

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Imaginationman

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:30 am

Procedurals

I'm new to Kerkythea, but found it extremely powerful and even fun to use when I import Sketchup drawings. One of the things I need to do for a drawing is to create dirty glass. I found the tutorial, but I don't have the procedurals it calls for. Where do I go to down load procedurals?
Thanks,
Imaginationman
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Procedurals

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

Imaginationman

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Thanks. Downloaded, but can't quite see where they are suppose to be. I tried a new folder, but nothing happened. Then I just placed them in the open file area for Kerkythea. Still nothing happened.
Suggestions?
<<

nick chun

KT-Fellow

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:09 pm

There should be a PDF tutorial in with the downloaded procedurals zip file
Also look at Fletch's tutorial
http://www.kerkythea.net/phpBB2/viewtop ... highlight=
<<

Imaginationman

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:10 am

Thanks, again! Problem now is that my file system doesn't show an .ini file any place. What do you do then?
<<

nick chun

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 am

Are you on a Mac or PC? There are downloads for both on the procedural download page, make sure you have the right one. If so what operating system do you have?
It may be that file extensions are not set to show on your system, mine is set that way too but the file is there.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
<<

Imaginationman

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 pm

I did attempt to use option you circled, but it did not update the procedurals. I tried typing in what was in the tutorial. That didn't work. Then, I tried typing in the .dll expression that came with the file. That didn't work either.
<<

nick chun

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Do you mean you couldn't save the .ini file after you edited it? You will probably need to open the file as an Administrator, then you will be able to save it. Put all the .dll files into the main Kerkythea folder, where the .ini file is. Run Notepad as an administrator by right clicking on its icon in the programs list from start menu and and click File>open. Make sure the drop down box in the bottom right corner is checked on 'all files' not just 'txt' files. Navigate to the main Kerkythea folder. The .ini file should now be an option to open. Cut and paste the text list of .dll files from the PDF tutorial into the .ini file, then save it. Start Kerkythea. The procedurals should now be there.
<<

Imaginationman

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Finally got it! Thanks for being so patient.
<<

nick chun

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 pm

No problem. I have had my fair share of patience from other forum users, glad it worked.

Return to Materials