[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - kerkythea fails to import textures.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

kerkythea fails to import textures.

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Mike1158

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:39 am

kerkythea fails to import textures.

I am sure I am using the correct method to import a library but every time I try I get a report that the library has failed to import. I reckon an uninstall with a clean reinstall is the way to go but would like to know if there are any other steps I can try first. The folders (zipped files) are on the same drive as kerkythea and I am using the 64 bit version 2.5.2. Thanks.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: kerkythea fails to import textures.

you could unzip them manually and place the folders in the material folder for Kerkythea.

<<

Mike1158

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:24 am

You know you are not firing on all cylinders when............ I am a bit rusty, not used the program for a while, I think I'll blame that. Thanks Fletch. :oops:
<<

dongzi24

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:23 pm

I have the exact same issue with yours and don't know how to solve it.
<<

Mike1158

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:14 am

Check the post by Fletch above my last post.

Return to Materials