[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Error Importing Kerkythea Materials Library for Mac
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Error Importing Kerkythea Materials Library for Mac

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

thelastsurviving

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Error Importing Kerkythea Materials Library for Mac

Hello. I don't know if this problem has been solved or not but I have this window popping up every time I try to import a Materials Library. It says "Library already exists! If this is a different library, rename it first with a non-existing name!"

I've done the normal steps of going to the Materials Workshop window to "Import" but this is the error I keep getting whenever I do so.

If someone could help me with this problem, please. :) Thanks.
<<

Student

KT-Fellow

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 am

Re: Error Importing Kerkythea Materials Library for Mac

double check that you havnt already installed the library/ otherwise try deleting it (from the kerkythea library folder) and reloading...
I use windows so may be different though
<<

thelastsurviving

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Hello. Thanks for the reply. and yes. I've tried deleting it too. and importing again but still nothing. and in my kerkythea I don't even have the basic materials window and stuff coming out when I hover over the "Materials" thing. So basically importing and changing of materials doesn't work in mine.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 am

are you on mac? if so, I can't help much.
if windows - it's also possible that the files were mis-loaded because KT didn't have permissions to load them in the proper place due to windows security. Several files can be loaded into the appdata folder or someplace else when the main program folder for installation is blocked by windows (even without you being notified) So search your C drive for the name of the library you are trying to install, my guess is you will find it installed elsewhere.

you could also try uninstalling and re-installing KT from the beginning. sounds like something is broken.

make sure the account you are using to install has admin privileges for installing everything in correct program folder locations.

Return to Materials