[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - using installed materials
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

using installed materials

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

paul71

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:34 pm

using installed materials

Hi, I've installed (or think I've installed) the web material libraries from Kerkythea. From the screen snapshot you can see what is showing up when I go to apply one of these materials to my model.

screenshot.jpg

Unlike the Basic Pack which has a pop-up list of materials to choose from, none of the other materials pop-up anything when I move the cursor over them. As in the screenshot, I've moved the cursor over Asphalt and only a tiny vertical rectangle shows up to the right of the material but I can't select anything.

Does this make sense when you look at the screenshot? What am I doing wrong? Have the libraries not installed correctly?

Thanks,
Paul
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Re: using installed materials

are you on Win8 or Mac? I am not sure they work correctly on them or not. But with Win7 or before, then it would appear they are not installed correctly for some reason.

<<

paul71

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm on Windows7....
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:48 pm

did you install the libraries using KT's Library Install function or did you do it manually?
looks like the previews are missing, or the path to the previews is wrong. you can open the .txt file for the preview locations and put in the correct path in the file.

<<

paul71

Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:13 am

Our IT guy did the install lightning fast and I didn't catch how he did it. I did find a way around it going through Settings/Materials. From there if I select one of the materials it will open up the thumbnails and I can 'apply to left plane'.

Thanks for the help!

P.
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:16 am

ok, so my guess is the path in the text file pointing to the thumbnails was not properly updated because the installation process was short-circuited by the IT guy quick install method.

Return to Materials