Post Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:31 am

Wall Covering for Architects

are some wall coverings I made a while back. Glad to see this forum up and running. ;)
yes, Wall Covering is also commonly known as Wall Paper - I didn't want it to be mistaken for something you put on your computer desktop. :)

I did not put bump on these materials, as it adds a little rendering time, and I never saw much gain from it... I tend to optimize for render speed... but if you need bumpy wall paper - feel free :)

I used some of these wall coverings in the image in this thread:
WallcoveringMaterials_sample.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 4857 times
Last edited by Fletch on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.