[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Wood Planks...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wood Planks...

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

didelco

KT-Explorer

Post Wed May 16, 2007 9:31 pm

I have change your link and add the material to dowunload section
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu May 17, 2007 2:08 am

leo,
you do not need to put any images anywhere.
to install the material library save the .mat.zip file to your hard drive somewhere

in KT go to File>Install Library>navigate to the woodplanks.mat.zip or whichever material library.

now to apply it, select the mesh in Kerkythea in the left pane, right-click it's name and choose Apply>find the wood planks library and apply the wood of your choice.

Everything you need to know about materials in KT is in the material guide.
I tried muddling through KT's materials by myself since last October, and got along OK, but until I read that manual I didn't realize I had very little idea of what I was doing. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF HOURS AND HOURS OF LOST TIME and read it carefully!

<<

Dennie

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:43 am

Thanks Jon!
These are great!
I'm using the normal and bump maps of several wood materials to create my own. I don't know if you know this material but it is named 'Keralit' and it is a composite board. The thing is it has just one color, relief and a joint.
It looks promising at the moment but I'm working on it.
<<

Sandking

KT-Senior

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:00 pm

<<

Dennie

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:06 pm

<<

dsarchs

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Or to change the scale of the whole material at once:

select the material from the model,
go to TOOLS --> BITMAP COORDINATES
change the x, y and z scales if needed
also, select shaded view [press 'v'] and see if the material is aligned correctly

if not...

offset x and y from the same menu until satisfied.
XP SP2, Core 2 duo @ 2.13GHz, 2 GB ram --
<<

Sandking

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:55 am

<<

Didier Bur

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:17 pm

<<

GreyHead

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:56 pm

<<

Didier Bur

KT-Senior

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Thanks GreyHead, it's alright now :D
<<

shortMEMORY

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Re:

can u post the link to download?? (:
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Re: Re:

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

jkkc

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:47 am

Re: Wood Planks...

Hi, It seems the download link requires a password. Please let me know where i can download this!

Thanks in advance,
jkkc
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 pm

http://www.kerkythea.net/cms/index.php/downloads (some materials are still missing).
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

jkkc

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Yes, I believe so. I really like the wooden planks samples, and sadly the material is not available for dl. Thanks for a great rendering program though.

Regards,
Jkkc
PreviousNext

Return to Materials