[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - New Basic Materials KT2008 Echo
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Basic Materials KT2008 Echo

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed May 14, 2008 4:46 pm

The "reflection" is faster than specular to render, but the diference is that it always make clean relfection, you can only vary intensity, not roughness.

And Thanks Patricks too. (The sityky posts dont change in color with new posts)
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed May 14, 2008 6:33 pm

@ Rafa : I see you deleted your post :lol: (it was you right ?)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

meezteezo

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:19 am

thanks for the materials!

KT rocks!

mark
manila, philippines
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:45 am

Hi Patricks and everybody,

I've read the Material Editor Guide once again and tried to recreate all the examples given.
For most of them it's OK.

But it seems that some terms have change since last release.
For example the "old" Absorption seems now to be the "new" Falloff.

So how can I set the Absorption value to 50 like in the SSS material page 35 (from the old ME Guide) ?
It seems that only a color can be specified now.

Patricks, if you plan to write a ME Guide for KT2008, I think it might be helpfull to include a table of correspondance between terms/concept that have changed since previous release.

Thank you all for your support and great work.
3D by passion
<<

Johny 5

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:23 am

How did I miss these for so long?

Patricks, you are the steam in my KT locomotive. Thanks for taking the time to do all this.
<<

Aleca

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:05 am

<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Aaahhhhh!!!!... :thumbsup: Now I'm beginning to get it.. :lol:
Patricks, you're a GENIUS!!! :hat:
:thanks: sooo much!!!!
Sandy
<<

anar

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 am

3D by passion
<<

patricks

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 am

<<

Gip

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:26 pm

I dont have the skill to contribute, but I certainly appreciate the contributions of others. I am amazed at the quality of work that some
of you have achieved. Thanks again. :oops:
<<

Lollauser

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Just downloaded, many thanks :hug:
<<

alepav

KT-Fellow

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:09 pm

this is really a good pack, thank you patriks!

but i'm afraid i will never be able to use it properly... :( i'm going crazy, trying to play with materials in kt, and i don't reach good results...

ciao!
<<

Captian Kerk

Post Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:59 pm

<<

3DZN

KT-Fellow

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:45 pm

thank you patricks
<<

saintoghien

KT-Fellow