[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Help Installing Material Library.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help Installing Material Library.

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

calvinclawson

KT-Senior

Post Sat May 17, 2008 5:13 am

Help Installing Material Library.

Hello to all who read this. I am new to KT and have been voraciously trying to install the material libraries downloaded from the message boards and site; however, when I follow the install instructions this message occurs : THE FOLLOWING ARCHIVES HAD PROBLEMS IN INSTALLATION. GENERICFILE.ZIP - UNKNOWN EXTENSION- CAN NOT EXTRACT LIBRARY TYPE. I tried unzipping the files, but it won't select anything to install. I'm completely lost- If anyone has any help for me it would be much appreciated.
Attachments
Picture 16.png
Picture 15.png
<<

eulgrand

KT-Warrior

Post Sat May 17, 2008 5:58 am

Hi Calvin,

Try to rename the library to "Arroway LR Tiles.mat.zip", copy the zip file into KT's libraries sub-directory.

:wink:
<<

calvinclawson

KT-Senior

Post Sat May 17, 2008 3:02 pm

<<

Lacyt

KT-Senior

Post Tue May 20, 2008 11:40 pm

<<

calvinclawson

KT-Senior

Post Wed May 21, 2008 1:18 am

Attachments
Picture 21.png
Picture 22.png
<<

Lacyt

KT-Senior

Post Wed May 21, 2008 2:47 am

<<

alexandersimanov

KT-Senior

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:44 am

Installing Libraries

Hi Calvin:
I had the same problem, and I got from Csha the following advice: The arroway textures are three image files, one's the diffuse color, one's the bump map, and one's the specular color. To use them in Kerky, make a new material. In the diffuse color, set it to bitmap then navigate to your texture that's the diffuse, then do the same for your specular color and finally for your bump map.

That's the basics of getting the texture from arroway.

It will probably help you a little to download from the kerky site the collection of arroway materials, import that into Kerky and see how they are set up."
I hope this to be as useful to you as it was to me.
Alexander
<<

Lacyt

KT-Senior

Post Wed May 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Re: Installing Libraries

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:09 am

<<

Onid

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:30 am

Re: Help Installing Material Library.

Hi all

Very new to Kerkythea. Came across this post because I'm looking to install material libraries. I have downloaded various libraries off the Kerkythea site and cannot install any. Having read through Fletch's reply, I can see there are various options for installing and creating material libraries. I assume that the *.mat.zip is the standard installation file format, so I'll query this only.

I downloaded the "Metal_Matte_Phong_A1.mat.zip". In KT I went to "File/Install Library" found the mat.zip file and openned it. The error that returns is "Could not import archive library". Am I doing something wrong?
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 am

Hi & welcome , if you are attempting to do this using Kerkythea Echo Boost x64 (Beta), there is a bug which is known about. There is a work round available which will overcome the annoying problem. :grin:
Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 pm

<<

ante.ljubas

Post Sat May 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi folks,

I'm looking for someone who can send me the material packs for kerkythea.
Can somebody help me out here? The page doesn't seem to work correctly.

Kind regards

ante
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri May 24, 2013 10:07 pm

page is temporarily down, we are re-building from scratch, so may be a while, but it will come back. Sorry for the issue.

Return to Materials