[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Stone Materials and possibly others
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stone Materials and possibly others

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:15 pm

Stone Materials and possibly others

I'll be creating several materials in the process of doing my thesis so there will probably be more to come. This is the first, and there is another version of it with a gray stone that i'll put up when i have more time.

and a note.... when i was trying to make this seamless... it was the first time i'd used photoshop in a while, so i was a little rusty and in a hurry. it's not noticable when rendered at a distance really.

ummm.... the jpegs i used for the texture and normal map are causing problems for uploading the actual mat. they alone are more than the upload limit. suggestions?
Attachments
brownstone.jpg
brown stone
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:19 pm

the material in action.
Attachments
warmbath 9-3-08small.jpg
tepidarium
<<

evos

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm

You can use http://www.badongo.com/ to host the file and then post here the link :wink:
<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Nice material, thanks!!!... :thumbsup:
Sandy
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:59 pm

link to the mat pack. i'll be photoshopping the gray stone to remove some darker stones that will hopefully help make tiling less evident. then i'll post that material as well.
<<

Johny 5

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:21 pm

XP/SU/KT/CoreDuo Centrino 2.2Ghz/2 Gb RAM/ Mobile Intel 945GM Express
<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 am

Regards!
Dan
ArchiCAD // SketchUp // Kerkythea
Intel Core 2 Duo E 6400 @ 2,13 Ghz // NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT // 4 Gb RAM // Win XP SP2
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:07 pm

here's the gray version.

dunno if there are more to come. just depends on what materials i need for this project. that or i might get bored and just keep making stone ones.

Edit: i made these using normal maps, but the first trials were with bump maps. which i still have if someone wants them (even though they're not hard to make). i just liked how they came out with the normal maps.
Attachments
graystone.jpg
graystone
<<

Johny 5

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 pm

XP/SU/KT/CoreDuo Centrino 2.2Ghz/2 Gb RAM/ Mobile Intel 945GM Express
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Attachments
polished black concrete.zip
polished black concrete.
(249.23 KiB) Downloaded 2624 times
black polished concrete.jpg
first try
Last edited by hunter on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 pm

could someone test that file and make sure it's working. i've altered it a few times before and after i posted that and don't remember if that was posted before i made an alteration that made the material stop working.
<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi. original!
Just downloaded it and had no success installing it, even after adding "mat" to the name :(
Regards!
Dan
Intel Core 2 Duo E 6400 @ 2,13 Ghz // NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT // 4 Gb RAM // Win XP SP2
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm

<<

rossgalloway

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Attachments
terrazzo bigger.jpg
<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Regards!
Dan
Next

Return to Materials