[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Stone Materials and possibly others
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stone Materials and possibly others

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:04 am

Looks great, Ross... ;)

Please note that you can always PM one of the KT Team members or the web-site administrator ... ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

GreyHead

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:50 am

I've pm'd Ross suggesting that he email the material to me.

Bob

PS Have been off-line for a couple of weeks; my phone line and computer were knocked out in a lightning storm and it took France Telecom more than a week to reconnect us, by then I was away on a little trip to the UK. Back now and all seems to be OK.
<<

GreyHead

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:00 am

Ross' terrazo is in the library

Bob
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:17 am

Great, Bob... :thumbup:
Thanks..!! ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:08 am

Ross, I and the other 50 persons at the time of writing, thank you.
Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

rossgalloway

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:39 am

just finally doing my part to add to the community. Once i start doing more work with KT now that I'm working on my grad school portfolio, I will hopefully have more textures to upload.

A note about the terrazzo texture... The scale could be waaaay off, so just a heads up. This is really easy to change with bitmap coordinates. Also, if you are looking for a more reflective surface, just increase the shininess of the specular layer.

enjoy!

P.S. Sorry for Hijacking your thread 20grit.
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:11 am

no problem, just so happens i'll probably be using your material a bit too haha.
<<

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:50 pm

first attempt at a timber material. also my first attempt at making a specular map. i still think it's a bit shiny but it's worked so far.
Attachments
Rough_Timber.mat.zip
Download from here
(2.39 MiB) Downloaded 4985 times
roughtimber.jpg
roughtimber
<<

rombout

KT-Master

Post Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:02 am

could repost the rought timber link doesnt seem to work
Imac 24" 2.8 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB

GreyHead

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:54 am

It works Ok from here, I'll add it to the downloads library later today.

Bob
<<

rombout

KT-Master

Post Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:44 pm

sorry every time the link is 0kb after download
Imac 24" 2.8 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB

hunter

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 pm

another stone. not as happy with this one as i was with my others, and won't use it in my project. but thought i'd share it. I do have a problem with the size of my normal map. it's over 7mb and the jpeg for the texture is just over 2mb. it's making for a huge material file.

if someone has a suggestion for reducing the size i'm all ears. the texture itself is fairly high resolution....
Attachments
groutless stone.jpg
groutless stone
<<

smiley

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Sandy
<<

Enriketo

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 pm

new