[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Patterned Glass
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Patterned Glass

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Sergio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 am

Patterned Glass

Hi all. I have created this new library to share of frosted patterned glass widely used in doors and window glazing, office partitions, etc. They use absorption and fall out so to get proper results you will need to enable Volume lighting in your scene (settings >>>scene>>>global settings). It is best to use an unbiased rendering method. The previews were generated using preset No. 20 MLT (BPT).
They cover classic patterns, commercially available from many manufacturers like: Pebbles, Squares, Pyramid, Bubbles, Rain and waves.
The library itself is 2.3 MB so I cannot attach it to the post. Perhaps someone can tell me what’s the best way of doing it.
:arrow:
Attachments
Previews.png
<<

outofdate33

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 am

wow :shock: they look great!
i like the flower behind the glass, even i can imagine other things =P~
i think you can try http://www.yousendit.com to post them
<<

Sergio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 am

Thank you outofdate33 I will check it out. Cheers
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:26 am

You can send it to one of the KT Team members, and we will check it and make it available in the Download section... ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

Sergio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:31 am

Hi all

The link to download is here. i will also send it to one of the KT team member so they canput it in the reposotory. Cheers, Sergio

http://rapidshare.com/files/245509898/B ... t.zip.html
MD5: 8E6D12ABF04C6E0340F8F788D7DAA968
<<

Goyoes

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Wow!
Thanks a lot, Sergio!.

¡Gracias!.

Edited: uhhmmm, el enlace no funciona...
Less is more... ...sometimes.
<<

stereofidelic

KT-Senior

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 am

can not be downloaded... this is the text I got when I clicked on your link:

ERROR
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
<<

Sergio

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 am

Hi All

I have sent the mat.zip file to the kt admin team so hopefully they can post it somewhere in the forum. I will let you know when I get a reply from them. Take care, Sergio
<<

Mocki010

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 am

btw - what happened to the marerial upload - can someone pls post a link to this great glas mat - tks :)
<<

Sergio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:58 am

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 am

Please send it to frederik [at] kerkythea.net and I will upload it to our download section sometime during the weekend... ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

Sergio

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:32 am

Thank you Frederik it's on its way to you. Cheers, Sergio
<<

jambak

KT-Senior

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:04 pm

where is the file

<<

Sergio

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

<<

jambak

KT-Senior

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 am

may be frederick is busy rigth now
but thank u any way...for the material...
because this is what i looking for the patern glass
Next

Return to Materials