[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - help me please!!!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

help me please!!!!

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

fernando_pescara

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:30 am

help me please!!!!

<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 pm

<<

fernando_pescara

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Attachments
ArNe002-001-.jpg
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:20 pm

<<

bkhebdon

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm

I really liked the image fernando_pescara posted, but it wasn't seamless. I've edited the material to make it seamless. I hope it was the type of stone slate that you were looking for.

Brian
Attachments
slate.jpg
Now seamless.
<<

massimo

KT-Wizard

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

...And here you have a normal and a specular maps to play with. The maps are a bit low-res anyway...:wink:
Attachments
stone_N.jpg
stone_S.jpg
<<

irwanwr

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 am

Re: help me please!!!!

Hi massimo,

Would you mind if I ask you how to make that Specular map?

Thank you.
<<

massimo

KT-Wizard

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Hi irwan, I use PixPlant. You could also try with an image editor. Have a look for an example starting with a normal map.
<<

irwanwr

KT-Fellow

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi massimo,

Thank you very much. I visited the site two or three days ago by doing a search with Google.
Your reply would be a confirmation for me that the method they say there is also would work with KT.

Thank you again. I've been working on making some Bamboo and Rotan materials for two days now.
I'll show them here if they seem to be working.

irwan

Return to Materials