[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - May we ask you to continue the great Kerkythea proj PLEASE?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

May we ask you to continue the great Kerkythea proj PLEASE?

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

wasserprojekt

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 am

May we ask you to continue the great Kerkythea proj PLEASE?

Hello!

Although I recently registered on Kerkythea forum, I am a longtime user of this fantastic application. It features some of the things anyone wants: it's a cross-platform, free, quality-driven application compatible with a large variety of modelling apps.

Sadly, I realised this forum activity is a metaphor of a dying project which helped me so many times. The website being down, the difficulties of finding the mac version on internet, everything... it's just sad.
I am not a developer, I have no idea the resources it takes to maintain this project, i don't even know if it's open-source. However, feeling it's going the wrong direction, I want to let you know I want to help, either by giving some opinions on the app's features or interface, or telling people about this project.

I am going to make the first step on it, deploying a torrent with the mac version.

Cheers and thank you to all the developers for all this work you made available to us.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: May we ask you to continue the great Kerkythea proj PLEA

Please no distribution of Kerkythea without permission. You need to honor authors copyright. If you really want to help, contact giannis first.
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Giannis is developing a new server. He's working on it. Give him some time.

<<

wasserprojekt

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:33 am

Perfect!

So we're really gonna see development on Kerky? Nice!!!

Return to Wish List