[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Is there a 64 bit version of Echo available?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is there a 64 bit version of Echo available?

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

marjamar

Post Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Is there a 64 bit version of Echo available?

Just started using Kerkythea Echo and it seems to work pretty well. I am using it with Sketchup 2016 and have found workarounds for a few glitches that are perhaps my own fault -- Inexperience with the program. One thing I have notices is my computer is hardly work at all during rendering. Most I have seen is 13% CPU usage and I would like to use more for faster rendering. So, I am curious if there is a 64 bit version available anywhere. I've see mention of "Echo Boost", which I believe was available, but I am unable to find it anywhere on the internet.

Anyone know how to get faster rendering perhaps? Need reasonable high quality, so settings that work faster with very good realistic quality would be necessary. Figured if the 64 bit version is someplace to download, that might help.

Thanks.

-Rodger
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: Is there a 64 bit version of Echo available?

you have to choose all the threads available when you render in KT. it is in the render settings dialog before you click "OK" to begin the rendering. Choose "8" if you have 8 threads available.
yes, .

Return to Wish List