[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - GUI thoughts
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GUI thoughts

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

dtrarch

KT-Senior

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:41 pm

GUI thoughts

Giannas

K is really quite exceptional and thank you a bunch. :lol:

:idea: Just a few of small suggestions.

1-I think that [Bitmap Coordinates]
would be more logically in the [Edit]
menu as it does change selected items.
Ever though I have accessed the [Window]
menu dozens of time, the [BC] fcn never
registered with me as existing there.

2-Similarly an [Icon] for the material browser
with a toggle keystroke [M] which is open] would be
nice to have on the icon bar.
Also it would be good to have the [MB] a floater for
a second monitor which would free up working space
on the main screen just like the [Image Viewer]

3-One of my must have keystrokes if possible is for
the [Select] function.
I use the [`] key which being in the upper left corner
of the keyboard is easy to locate and does not conflict
with text or # input when applicable.
[S] for K seems unused and is a good left hand option too.

That's all folks and I'm done
Hope this is helpful in some way.

Thx again

Dave :D :D :D
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:44 pm

I agree with the (S) or (') for select keystroke shortcut.
I also agree 100% with the location of the bitmap coordinates thingy.

there are so many ways to access the materials, and each have their perks... don't know about the keystroke thing - sure, whatever...

I keep trying to rightclick the actual object I've selected to access the properties/modify it/edit it... THAT would be MY next top of the GUI wish list.

<<

dtrarch

KT-Senior

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:34 pm

Me too Fletch

Hi Fletch

Right on regarding the Rt Click thing.
K deserves this basic thingy.

Dave

Return to Wish List