[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Wishes
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wishes

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

jano

KT-Senior

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 pm

For me, we could start with:

1- autosave the scene in a temp file.
2- autosave the image when finish or when stopped.
3- warning dialog when stopping rendering and when exiting without saving the scene.

I think this is possible and would help a lot to guys like me -I have a very bad memory- :? :roll:

Two extra ones:

4- to be able to copy/paste objects inside the model (and I know I can do that somehow with instance brush, but what I say is slightly diferent)
5- in general, to improve the way to move objects inside.
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

jano

KT-Senior

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 am

I wish an smooth plugin for Rhino.....as it is no good way by now, that supports texturing, lighting ....etc
<<

Mouais

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:07 am

I wish few things about material editing like :

- Bump maps by layer and not applied on all the material

- Possibility to add a strong displacement map (very usefull)

And of course an optimized GUI and some features to speed up the rendering with unbiased modes :lol:

Of course all these features will appear in Thea, but I can't afford such a software... (Or maybe you're also working on a Student Licence :wink: )

cheers
<<

Il Morgavi

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:07 pm

<<

bamboali

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:50 pm

<<

Technohippy

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

displacement maps

volume materials

UV map export

precise object insertion and movement

being able to separate objects with the same materials within kerkythea

Ambient occlusion render to be improved

other than that the damn thing is perfect... thanks for an awesome program
I try to make pretend things look real

Reality Building Design

DeviantART profile

see my geeky and freaky t-shirts at
<<

Technohippy

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:13 am

Volume materials

Attachments
Fullscreen capture 13092010 132121.bmp.jpg
take a simple object
Fullscreen capture 13092010 142835.bmp.jpg
choose a material
Fullscreen capture 13092010 142822.bmp.jpg
click the surface/volume button

Reality Building Design

DeviantART profile

<<

Technohippy

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 am

volume materials continued

Attachments
volume mat 1.jpg

Reality Building Design

DeviantART profile

<<

Technohippy

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 am

volume materials continued

Attachments
vol mat.gif

Reality Building Design

DeviantART profile

<<

Towik

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 pm

I wish that the Render Image Window would use GPU acceleration , so the CPU would not be loaded like crazy , and that would improve the image greatly , i mean when you change Dark , Bright it's kinda a pain in my nose that i have to wait 5 sec or so :( .
So if it is possibly please make gpu as rendered image viewer or so.

Thankz

Mariusz. :shock: :!:

<<

Technohippy

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:59 am

Had a thought about material browsing

I have a lot of materials (nearly all the downloadable materials plus a few of my own)

When i go to "Apply Material" i am presented with a long list of materials which scrolls. I was wondering whether it would be worth providing categories within which materials are either automatically placed and/or allowing the user to create categories for their material.

the categories could have headings like Fletch's materials pack master listing as below

* Plastic

* Transparent/Translucent Materials

* Metal

* Wood

* Fabric

* Concrete and Masonry

* Ceramics

* Miscellaneous

This would have the effect of allowing the user to manage the material library more efficiently and improve productivity.

It occurs to me that this might already be possible within the existing program structure, but i am no programmer and can't really suggest how.

thanks for reading

Reality Building Design

DeviantART profile

<<

Flapsyd

KT-Senior

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 pm

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
<<

floric

KT-Senior

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Wish List