[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - animated peopl
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

animated peopl

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

jcp

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:32 pm

animated peopl

<<

grzybu

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Regards
Grzegorz Rakoczy
http://grzybu.com
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

grzybu

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Regards
Grzegorz Rakoczy
http://grzybu.com
<<

jcp

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 am

hmm.. I can't watch the movie from the office. I might have to upgrade my player... but I'm limited just to window media player here :S

I'll have a look to the video at home tonight.

But by the way as you are describing what you did, I think what I'm asking es much simpler.. it done just by adding a component in 3ds. wonder if it can be done in kerkythea.

I would like to add a "animated gif" like image (2d) so that when it get's rendered you get the impression it's a person moving (it can stay still on a spot, but the person could move arms, talk to people)

I found this example on video. google. I'm also restricted with you tube from here.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... igKCzN3-Dw

have a look and let me know if this is possible.
I'm not wondering how to make the cars move. I would like to concentrate just on the people.

Again, many thanks.
<<

DragonSlayer44

KT-Warrior

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 pm

I just took a look at the video. The first set of people are over layed & not very good! You can tell by stopping the animation. The back ground dosn't coresponed with the wall behind the people if your going to do this I can save you some time. Try (graphics gale) free great app. Ps. You can do better then they did!!! with GG & with out the white box to boot. @grzbyu thats some great work !!!
<<

jcp

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:33 am

maybe I didn't explain myself properly. or maybe I didn't understand your answer (more possible).

I don't want to learn how to create animated people. I want to learn how to put them into kerkythea (as components maybe) and render with them in the scene already.

it that possible?

thanks.

p.d. could it be, that you suggest that I postproduce the video and add the people then?
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:16 pm

I believe I know what you mean... ;)
If it will become available at some point..?? :? Hhhmmm... Maybe...
But to be honest, it's not something that I believe will happen within the next 2-3 years... :|

Perhaps you should check out , which might be the right application for you for this...?!? ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 am

<<

vasco

KT-Senior

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 pm

<<