[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Kerkythea 2008 icons
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kerkythea 2008 icons

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

67%
33%

Total votes : 43
<<

fanex

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:14 am

Quniac
If icons I made like for "kids software", then Cinema 4D is most childish program I ever seen. No, I'm wrong - most childish is trueSpace.

Extremefatalist I'll try to edit post and will add poll.
<<

Extremefatalist

KT-GrandMaster

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:15 pm

"childish"...

<<

Quniac

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:12 pm

--- Jos ---
<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:37 pm

<<

Extremefatalist

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:58 am

The lines...

<<

Quniac

KT-Warrior

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:52 am

--- Jos ---
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

fanex

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Quniac
I like SU icons too. But they are 24x24px ones. If you switch off "large buttons", they becomes ugly and unrecognizable. Icons in KT are 16x16px such as SU small buttons. This size can't hold too much details.

Extremefatalist
I hope you are wrong about architectors. They are tough guys and dealt with straight lines and sharp corners but deep inside they are soft and romantic people ;)

Btw, I start making new icons for KT mainly to make surprise to my beloved wife. She is using SU+KT and I want to make her happy. If icons will not implemented, I'll try to "build my owh theme park" with Black Jack and Resource Editor ;)

everyone
What wrong with outlines? Now they are 1px wide. First I made it 2px, then reduced to 1px. I made it more color-aligned to dialog text (#CDC8BE), I made also lines more sharp, but lines less then 1 px...
Attachments
kerkythea.png
<<

Blugarero

KT-Explorer

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:34 pm

The thin line icons are the best from the series. (the latest ones)
<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:13 pm

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

RedSquare

KT-GrandMaster

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Fanners \:D/
_______
<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:13 am

I love those icons; I hope they will be implemented soon.
(the last screenshot is the best so far, IMO) :)

bye.
dentex
<<

StarWarsKnower

KT-Warrior

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:16 pm

I'm not sure, and ignore me if I'm talking rubbish. But maybe if you made the icons in 24x24 size, and left the outline at 1 pixel it might make the outline look smaller... :? . And I rather large icons to small anyways.
Mike

I'm still new to Kerkythea, so don't trust my advise completely without asking someone else :P
<<

Blugarero

KT-Explorer

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:38 pm

I kind of like the most recent ones: the size and the outline.

I don't like when the icons take too much space from the GUI
<<

benzjie

KT-Master

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Wish List