[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - mixed day/night movie
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

mixed day/night movie

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

artlantis

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 am

mixed day/night movie

Hi everybody!

First, I am sorry if this topic has already been discussed round here.

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to make a movie with Kerkythea say a walk through amimation around a house on a way similiar like in Artlantis. There is a setting called Heliodon sky that makes sun move while the camera moves around the house or is stationary. This gives a very pleasant effect of moving shadows and all the movie starts in the beginning with a sunrise then the sun moves till sunset and complete darkness and then the artificial lights get on and all this in one and same movie. Sorry for my bad english, however i hope you guess what I mean :D

Thanks in advance!
<<

tridem

KT-Master

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 am

Re: mixed day/night movie

I guess it's not possible in Kerkythea... :-k Using the animation tool within SU2KT plugin you could set a sequence to turn on the lights (I never tried) and maybe also to change the sun position, but consider that at sunset the physical sky stops working correctly and you get a weird yellowish light for all night hours.
<<

artlantis

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks Master, even if it were possible I doubt i could be able making it :lol: with my knowledge at this stage. Will try something easier - first round around the house with stationary sun shadow then making a separate movie starting from the last scene from the first one, makig second round but this time with no sun shadow, almost complete darkness and lights on. Then bending both clips together with a kind of a smooth transition from day to night .... something of the kind i figure, we ll see, if i get it i will share it here.

Thanks again :?
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies

Return to Tips and Tricks