[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Enlarge the point of view!!!! IMPORTANT!!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Enlarge the point of view!!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Andrealee1990

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Enlarge the point of view!!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Hello!
How can enlarge the view when I start a Render?
When I set the camera I can see a rectangle in dashed lines, that is the final visual: so how can I set this rectangle to have a largest vision of interiors?
Because in small rooms isn't possible to have a nice render if I can't enlarge my point of view.
Thanks.
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 am

Re: Enlarge the point of view!!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Dashed line is your camera view. If you want a greater field of view, you need to have a smaller camera Focal Length (edit camera with right click, "edit camera...").
Thea Render and Kerkythea Rendering System, by Solid Iris Technologies
<<

Andrealee1990

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:05 am

Thank you very much! I'll try this way :D
<<

Andrealee1990

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 am

It works!
I'm Italian and in the Italian Guide I found they don't talk about this!
You saved my life
:D thank you very much :D

Return to Tips and Tricks