[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Need help whit this scene!!!
This forum board is in read-only mode.
FAQ  •  Login

Need help whit this scene!!!

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Isaac

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 am

Need help whit this scene!!!

Greetings everyone

I'm Isaac and i'm new to this.

Here is a bridge that i modeled in SU. I can't get a realistic render out of this. I Used various arroway textures including sepcular and bump map.
I tried different globals and render presets.
This was done whit the ambient oclusion preset.
(the darker parts of the bridge is where i added materials)

Can some one please check the xml file and tel me what i'm doing wrong here!!.

uhm... i cant upload the xml file. Is there anoter way to do this?
I also wanted to add the water test render i moddeled in SU but the file size is to big

Anyways, here is my first ever render...the beach house.

And the bridge i want to render photo realistc. (Render preset ambiant occlusion)
I'm gonig to try the new outdoor render preset and see what happens.

Isaac,
Attachments
Model 1.jpg
beach
brug t.jpg
Bridge
<<

Isaac

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:46 am

Here are other attempts to render the bridge.

After i manage to get a decent render of the bridge and water i'l try to use other vehicles and botes nad add some materials from the Car material library to them.

Isaac,
Attachments
Grasy Water 7.jpg
Grasy Water 5 skethup shadow + plus sky global.jpg

Return to Tips and Tricks